- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- 4 days on Zillow
- Views: 777 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $51
- MLS #: 374836
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 286 sqft
- Lot Description \ None, Foundation\Basement \ Crawl Space, Flooring \ Vinyl, Interior Features \ Cable Ready, Interior Features \ Eat In Kitchen, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Connection, Interior Features \ Blinds, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Rangetop, Roof \ Comp Shingle, Fuel Source \ Electric, Water \ Public, Sewer \ Public, Neighborhood Amenities \ Street Lights, Property Type \ Residential, Style \ Ranch, Heat Delivery \ Forced Air, Fuel Source \ Natural Gas, Exterior Finish \ Vinyl, Fireplace Details \ None, Exterior Finish \ Brick, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, AC\Ventilation \ Central, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Washer, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Hot Water-Gas, Extra Rooms \ Other-See Remarks, Driveway \ Crush and Run, Porch \ None
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 975 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 144
- Lot width: 91
- Parcel #: 1080304000
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 14970381
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $35-51K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Meadowbrook home values will rise 3.7% next year, compared to a 2.2% increase for Augusta as a whole. Among Meadowbrook homes, this home is 11.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 18.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Meadowbrook, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.8% greater than in Augusta, and 116.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Meadowbrook home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Meadowbrook home values.
|3406 Kensington Dr N Augusta, GA||$51K||3||2||1,525|
|2517 Kensington Dr E Augusta, GA||$47K||3||1.5||1,352|
|3408 Arden Ct Augusta, GA||$44K||3||1.5||1,275|
|3406 Arden Ct Augusta, GA||$44K||3||1.5||1,005|
|3401 Kensington Dr S Augusta, GA||$45K||3||1.5||1,035|
|3408 Kensington Dr S Augusta, GA||$44K||3||1.5||1,275|
|2519 Kensington Dr E Augusta, GA||$60K||3||2||1,660|
|3403 Kensington Ct Augusta, GA||$44K||3||1.5||1,035|
|3410 Arden Ct Augusta, GA||$47K||4||2||1,500|
|2513 Kensington Dr E Augusta, GA||$46K||3||1.5||1,268|
|3405 Kensington Dr S Augusta, GA||$46K||4||1.5||1,222|
|3404 Arden Ct Augusta, GA||$43K||3||1.5||1,005|
|3410 Kensington Dr N Augusta, GA||$49K||4||1.5||1,564|
|2521 Kensington Dr E Augusta, GA||$45K||3||1.5||1,245|
|3407 Kensington Dr N Augusta, GA||$44K||3||1.5||1,053|
|2518 Kensington Dr E Augusta, GA||$46K||3||1.5||1,275|
|2520 Kensington Dr E Augusta, GA||$40K||3||1.5||1,005|
|2516 Kensington Dr E Augusta, GA||$44K||3||1.5||1,144|
|3403 Arden Ct Augusta, GA||$57K||3||1.5||1,742|
|3412 Arden Ct Augusta, GA||$41K||3||1||1,050|
Nearby Schools in Augusta
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!