3404 Osage St, Saint Louis, MO 631183 beds, 2 baths, 2,050 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
This is a two family flat, one unit on the first floor and one unit on the second floor. Both units have tenants, Both units have been touched up, repairs made, all freshly painted and past inspection in the past year.
A large 1 Bedroom and 1 bath w/ linen closet 1st Fl apartment This home features a living room and dining room ( the back of the dining room can be made to a small bedroom) plus a large kitchen with tons of cabinets (includes the stove and fridge).It has hardwood and tile floors and exposed brick wall in the bedroom. It also has central A/C and heat. It has been cleaned and freshly painted. Rent is $500.00 (includes water, sewer, & trash) current tenant with lease that expires Nov 2014. **** 2nd floor has 2 bedrooms and 1 bath w/ linen closet, a family room, kitchen with bran new gas stove, fridge and a dishwasher, pantry. It has hardwood and tile floors. It also has central A/C and heat. It has been cleaned and freshly painted. Rent is $600.00 (includes water, & sewer, trash) current tenant with lease that expires March 2015. washer dryer hook ups in the basement. Privacy fenced in flat yard. It is next to Marquette Park with public swimming pool.
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1891
- 111 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $25,275
- Price/sqft: $12
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: On street
- Unfinished basement
- View: Park
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,050 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: None
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 25940002300
- Zillow Home ID: 2951270
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3404 Osage Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Dutchtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 95.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% greater than in Saint Louis, and 558.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Dutchtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dutchtown home values.
- 3406 Osage St Saint Louis, MO--------
- 3400 Osage St Saint Louis, MO$82K311,800
- 3408 Osage St Saint Louis, MO$44K--11,166
- 3410 Osage St Saint Louis, MO$37K--11,166
- 3412 Osage St Saint Louis, MO$34K211,361
- Louisiana Ave Saint Louis, MO$41K--1752
- 3403 Montana St Saint Louis, MO$53K211,275
- 3407 Montana St Saint Louis, MO$62K--11,275
- 3409 Montana St Saint Louis, MO$69K--11,275
- 3414 Osage St Saint Louis, MO$171K--44,932
- 3411 Montana St Saint Louis, MO$72K--11,080
- 3405 Osage St Saint Louis, MO$145K--2.52,544
- 3409 Osage St Saint Louis, MO$150K--43,862
- 3415 Osage St Saint Louis, MO$82KStudio--2,604
- 3417 Montana St Saint Louis, MO$74K211,100
- 3417 Osage St Saint Louis, MO$50K411,377
- 3422 Osage St Saint Louis, MO$87K--22,698
- 3419 Montana St Saint Louis, MO$49K--22,200
- 3323 Osage St Saint Louis, MO$137K8--4,186
- 3421 Osage St Saint Louis, MO$88K--22,744
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.