3405 Belknap Dr, West Linn, OR 970683 beds, 3 baths, 3,443 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Replaced Stucco with Stucco + drainage system.
Added covered patio, raised garden beds, extended side backyard.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $638,000
- Price/sqft: $185
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Tile, Other
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 728 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Community pool, Replaced stucco with stucco + drainage system. Added covered patio, raised garden be
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,443 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 01604222
- Zillow Home ID: 48310500
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3405 Belknap Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 97068 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for West Linn, and 58.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97068 home values.
- 3425 Belknap Dr West Linn, OR$573K32.53,467
- 3498 Chaparrel Loop West Linn, OR$368K32.52,082
- 3483 Chelan Dr West Linn, OR$645K434,081
- 3420 Belknap Dr West Linn, OR$532K32.53,200
- 3430 Belknap Dr West Linn, OR$656K433,367
- 3484 Chelan Dr West Linn, OR$564K333,767
- 3485 Chelan Dr West Linn, OR$363K22.52,060
- 3400 Belknap Dr West Linn, OR$630K543,600
- 3445 Belknap Dr West Linn, OR$712K544,366
- 3496 Chaparrel Loop West Linn, OR$376K--2.52,141
- 3450 Belknap Dr West Linn, OR$591K42.53,319
- 3486 Chelan Dr West Linn, OR$435K42.52,611
- 3494 Chaparrel Loop West Linn, OR$377K32.52,166
- 3499 Chelan Dr West Linn, OR$587K433,360
- 3477 Chelan Dr West Linn, OR$647K52.53,750
- 3503 Chelan Dr West Linn, OR$584K52.53,278
- 3492 Chaparrel Loop West Linn, OR$461K33.13,000
- 3490 Chaparrel Loop West Linn, OR$340K32.51,601
- 3488 Chaparrel Loop West Linn, OR$344K32.51,609
- 3488 Chelan Dr West Linn, OR$422K32.52,614
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.