- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3405 Dietz Dr, Chesapeake, VA 233233 beds, 2 baths, 1,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $169,000
- Price/sqft: $168
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 288 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 0331007000470
- Zillow Home ID: 61390025
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3405 Dietz Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Deep Creek North market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Chesapeake, and 98.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Deep Creek North home values.
- 3401 Dietz Dr Chesapeake, VA$185K321,329
- 3226 Stefanie Ct Chesapeake, VA$169K321,125
- 3222 Stefanie Ct Chesapeake, VA$163K321,450
- 3406 Dietz Dr Chesapeake, VA$171K321,040
- 3230 Stefanie Ct Chesapeake, VA$189K321,524
- 3404 Dietz Dr Chesapeake, VA$170K321,301
- 3400 Dietz Dr Chesapeake, VA$189K421,518
- 3218 Stefanie Ct Chesapeake, VA$163K321,107
- Stefanie Ct VA--------
- 3339 Dietz Dr Chesapeake, VA$196K421,776
- 3216 Stefanie Ct Chesapeake, VA$136K321,107
- 3344 Dietz Dr Chesapeake, VA$159K31.51,032
- 3221 Stefanie Ct Chesapeake, VA$179K321,801
- 3229 Stefanie Ct Chesapeake, VA$162K311,050
- 3332 Andrews Dr Chesapeake, VA$158K321,453
- 3225 Stefanie Ct Chesapeake, VA$162K31.51,592
- 3217 Stefanie Ct Chesapeake, VA$165K321,075
- 3340 Dietz Dr Chesapeake, VA$184K421,344
- 3335 Dietz Dr Chesapeake, VA$169K321,058
- 3212 Stefanie Ct Chesapeake, VA$186K321,431
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.