This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,599 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Views: 3,177 all time views
- 15 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $75
- Last sold: Jul 1988 for $130,000
- Parking: 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, AttachedStructure \ Detached, Fireplace \ Living Room, GarageAttached \ Attached, Heating \ Central Furnace, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, Cooling \ Central, LotFeatures \ Back Yard, LotFeatures \ Front Yard, LotFeatures \ Paved Street, Pool \ None, Stories \ Two Level, Utilities \ Electricity - On Property, EatingArea \ Breakfast Nook, Utilities \ Water Meter on Property, View \ Neighborhood, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Rooms \ All Bedrooms Up, Parking \ Driveway, WaterSource \ District\Public, Parking \ Garage, Rooms \ Living Room, CommunityFeatures \ Sidewalks, SaleType \ Notice Of Default, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, AssociationDues1Frequency \ Monthly, Style \ Ranch, Patio \ Concrete, CommunityFeatures \ Curbs, Patio \ Covered, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Roofing \ Spanish Tile, CommunityFeatures \ Gutters, Utilities \ Telephone - On Property, EatingArea \ Dining Ell, InteriorFeatures \ Built-Ins, Utilities \ Natural Gas, Patio \ Porch - Front, LastChangeType \ New Listing, CommunityFeatures \ Street Lighting, LotFeatures \ Planned Unit Development, InteriorFeatures \ Block Walls, SeniorYN \ 0
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,844 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: 1083172230000
- Zillow Home ID: 17306803
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $335-395K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 91761 home values will increase 13% next year, compared to a 12.2% rise for Ontario as a whole. Among 91761 homes, this home is valued 10.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 91761, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.9% greater than in Ontario, and 3.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 91761 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ontario.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91761 home values.
|Evergreen Dr Ontario, CA||$379K||--||--||--|
|3403 Evergreen Dr Ontario, CA||$352K||4||2.5||1,488|
|3407 Evergreen Dr Ontario, CA||$318K||3||2||1,070|
|3409 Evergreen Dr Ontario, CA||$381K||3||3||1,844|
|3401 Evergreen Dr Ontario, CA||$314K||3||2||1,070|
|3404 Sugar Maple Ct Ontario, CA||$310K||3||2||1,070|
|3406 Sugar Maple Ct Ontario, CA||$431K||3||4.5||1,844|
|3408 Sugar Maple Ct Ontario, CA||$372K||3||3||1,671|
|2601 Redpine Pl Ontario, CA||$318K||3||2||1,070|
|2602 Redpine Pl Ontario, CA||$337K||3||2.5||1,321|
|3402 Sugar Maple Ct Ontario, CA||$380K||3||2.5||1,844|
|3410 Sugar Maple Ct Ontario, CA||$380K||3||2.5||1,844|
|3411 Evergreen Dr Ontario, CA||$289K||3||2||1,125|
|3412 Sugar Maple Ct Ontario, CA||$358K||3||2.5||1,531|
|2603 Redpine Pl Ontario, CA||$341K||3||2.5||1,321|
|2604 Redpine Pl Ontario, CA||$312K||3||2||1,070|
|Sugar Maple Ct Ontario, CA||$339K||--||--||--|
|3414 Sugar Maple Ct Ontario, CA||$341K||3||3||1,321|
|3412 Evergreen Dr Ontario, CA||$383K||4||2.5||1,844|
|2606 Redpine Pl Ontario, CA||$335K||3||3||1,279|
Nearby Schools in Ontario
Colony High (assigned)9-120.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!