3405 Fort Blvd, El Paso, TX 799303 beds, 1 bath, 1,150 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- 696 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Dec 2007
- Price/sqft: $76
- MLS #: 348886
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 324 sqft
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,150 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: G68699903903300
- Zillow Home ID: 27416882
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3405 Fort Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the El Paso market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 19.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.3% higher than in El Paso Metro, and 4.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent El Paso home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or El Paso home values.
- 3415 Fort Blvd El Paso, TX$72K211,076
- 3421 Fort Blvd El Paso, TX$120K--22,374
- 3408 Morehead Ave El Paso, TX$76K--21,454
- 3414 Morehead Ave El Paso, TX$66K--1768
- 3402 Morehead Ave El Paso, TX$68K--1728
- 3425 Fort Blvd El Paso, TX$123K311,456
- 3420 Morehead Ave El Paso, TX$67K21849
- 3412 Fort Blvd El Paso, TX$104K--11,500
- 3410 Morehead Ave El Paso, TX$82K--21,121
- 3422 Morehead Ave El Paso, TX$175K732,716
- 3418 Fort Blvd El Paso, TX$93K--11,342
- 3431 Fort Blvd El Paso, TX$217K323,059
- 3424 Morehead Ave El Paso, TX$137K--22,520
- Nations Ave El Paso, TX$68K--11,230
- 3424 Fort Blvd El Paso, TX$113K--21,746
- 3432 Morehead Ave El Paso, TX$79K211,442
- 3411 Morehead Ave El Paso, TX$87K--1929
- 3403 Morehead Ave El Paso, TX$106K--11,410
- 3415 Morehead Ave El Paso, TX$102K--21,441
- 3401 Morehead Ave El Paso, TX$75K--11,146
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.