3405 Montridge Ct, El Paso, TX 799044 beds, 2 baths, 2,303 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 437 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,303 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M75799900703600
- Zillow Home ID: 27444902
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3405 Montridge Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the El Paso market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 19.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.3% greater than in El Paso Metro, and 4.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent El Paso home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or El Paso home values.
- 3409 Montridge Ct El Paso, TX$129K--21,570
- 3401 Montridge Ct El Paso, TX$156K321,886
- 6720 Morningside Cir El Paso, TX$199K--32,567
- 6724 Morningside Cir El Paso, TX$189K322,662
- 6716 Morningside Cir El Paso, TX$216K32.53,069
- 3404 Montridge Ct El Paso, TX$171K322,127
- 3408 Montridge Ct El Paso, TX$124K31.751,697
- 3400 Montridge Ct El Paso, TX$140K--21,986
- 3413 Montridge Ct El Paso, TX$172K422,218
- 6728 Morningside Cir El Paso, TX$169K322,311
- 3412 Montridge Ct El Paso, TX$171K--22,011
- 6721 Morningside Cir El Paso, TX$238K--32,588
- 3417 Montridge Ct El Paso, TX$123K--21,452
- 6725 Morningside Cir El Paso, TX$224K--32,902
- 6701 Morningside Cir El Paso, TX$177K--31,788
- 6717 Morningside Cir El Paso, TX$173K322,191
- 3405 Clearview Ln El Paso, TX$155K--21,958
- 6609 Morningside Cir El Paso, TX$169K--21,656
- 6732 Morningside Cir El Paso, TX$140K--21,875
- 6705 Morningside Cir El Paso, TX$154K512,951
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!