3405 NW 67th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73116
Sold on 5/16/12: $157,500
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:2,077 sq ft
- Lot:8,712 sqft
- Year Built:1966
- Last Sold:May 2012 for $157,500
- Heating Type:Other
GREAT CONDITION BRICK HOUSE.
2077 sq ft +plus+ 360 sq ft Florida room = 2437 sq ft.
4 bed, 2.5 bath
Sunny kitchen and Florida rooms.
Super large built-in bookcases.
New roof and siding.
Putnam City schools.
3 blocks from Hefner Trails.
3 block from Hefner Trails and Lake Hefner
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven
- Additional FeaturesNew roof, siding, HVAC.
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Library, Master bath, Pantry, Recreation room
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Elementary SchoolD.D. Kirkland
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Garage Size504
- High SchoolPutnam City
- Construction Quality6.0
- Days on Zillow671
- Last Remodel Year1989
- Lot Depth120
- Lot Width73
- Middle SchoolHefner
- Neighborhood NameHigh Quality
- Parcel #142471260
- Roof TypeShake Single
- Room Count12
- School DistrictPutnam City
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeRanch
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID21960707
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$178,303||$169K – $187K||+$587||$85||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,461/mo||$1.2K – $1.6K/mo||+$22||$0.70||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 73116 home values will rise 2.4% next year, compared to a 1.7% increase for Oklahoma City as a whole. Among 73116 homes, this home is valued 2.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 24.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73116 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.3% lower than in Oklahoma City, and 39.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73116 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73116 home values.
Neighborhood for 3405 Nw 67th Street
- 3401 NW 67th St Oklahoma City, OK$195K31.52,534
- 3409 NW 67th St Oklahoma City, OK$144K31.51,657
- 3404 NW 68th St Oklahoma City, OK$151K31.51,797
- 3408 NW 68th St Oklahoma City, OK$165K31.51,773
- 6720 N Woodward Ave Oklahoma City, OK$186K32.52,001
- 3400 NW 68th St Oklahoma City, OK$174K32.52,151
- 3400 NW 67th St Oklahoma City, OK$145K43.02,050
- 3413 NW 67th St Oklahoma City, OK$149K31.51,784
- 3412 NW 68th St Oklahoma City, OK$149K31.51,770
- 6718 N Woodward Ave Oklahoma City, OK$218K42.02,558
- 3416 NW 68th St Oklahoma City, OK$182K32.52,041
- 3412 NW 67th St Oklahoma City, OK$171K42.02,158
- 3417 NW 67th St Oklahoma City, OK$146K31.51,722
- 6767 N Grand Blvd Oklahoma City, OK$183K--3.0--
- 3409 NW 68th St Oklahoma City, OK$194K53.02,916
- 3405 NW 68th St Oklahoma City, OK$170K32.51,903
- 3413 NW 68th St Oklahoma City, OK$175K42.52,084
- 3401 NW 68th St Oklahoma City, OK$229K42.02,838
- 6500 N Grand Blvd APT 162 Oklahoma City, OK$100K33.01,701
- 3416 NW 67th St Oklahoma City, OK$154K32.01,775
Nearby Schools in Oklahoma City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005