3405 S Belcher Dr, Tampa, FL 336293 beds, 2 baths, 1,632 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
This is a fantastic South Tampa neighborhood. In the Westshore / Beach Park area of Tampa, Belmar Shores is a very quiet, friendly community of about 400 homes. The entire neighborhood is actually a small peninsula bounded by the canal on Spring Lake Road to the north, a canal on Euclid to the south, Westshore Blvd on the east and the open water of Tampa Bay to the west. There are only three entrances to the neighborhood: Spring Lake, El Prado and Euclid. There is no through traffic, so it very common to see people can be seen walking, running, and biking through the neighborhood.
The homes are a mix of luxury waterfront homes and very well kept or renovated mid-century homes. This 60 plus year old neighborhood has mature trees shading most streets.
Belmar Shores is in the coveted Plant High School district
Extremely convenient and ideally located close to the airport, highways downtown, shopping, restaurants, entertainment, cultural and sporting events, the bridges, just about anywhere.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $93,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Sprinkler System
- stainless steel appliances, hardwood floors, big yard, newly landscaped front/back,
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,632 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 1229550000
- Zillow Home ID: 45055523
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3405 S Belcher Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33629, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 74.8% lower than in Tampa, and 24.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 33629 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33629 home values.
- 3403 S Belcher Dr Tampa, FL$285K21.751,221
- 3407 S Belcher Dr Tampa, FL$306K321,982
- 3404 S Beach Dr Tampa, FL$375K321,707
- 3401 S Belcher Dr Tampa, FL$242K211,120
- 3409 S Belcher Dr Tampa, FL$311K322,008
- 3406 S Beach Dr Tampa, FL$303K322,186
- 3402 S Beach Dr Tampa, FL$382K321,972
- 3406 S Belcher Dr Tampa, FL$314K311,492
- 3404 S Belcher Dr Tampa, FL$341K321,876
- 3408 S Beach Dr Tampa, FL$392K322,273
- 3411 S Belcher Dr Tampa, FL$279K211,744
- 3408 S Belcher Dr Tampa, FL$364K321,470
- 3402 S Belcher Dr Tampa, FL$289K211,638
- 3415 S Beach Dr Tampa, FL$1.3M53.53,936
- 3414 S Beach Dr Tampa, FL$356K221,558
- 3410 S Belcher Dr Tampa, FL$354K32.51,750
- 3413 S Belcher Dr Tampa, FL$301K321,496
- 5011 W Spring Lake Dr Tampa, FL$801K321,656
- 5009 W Spring Lake Dr Tampa, FL$851K32.52,354
- 5015 W Spring Lake Dr Tampa, FL$2.79M576,336
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292