3406 N Knoll Dr, Los Angeles, CA 900682 beds, 3 baths, 2,103 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,220 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2003 for $754,500
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- View: City, Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,103 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 87
- Lot width: 71
- Parcel #: 5579030016
- Zillow Home ID: 20805549
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3406 N Knoll Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hollywood Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 17.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.4% greater than in Los Angeles, and 25.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollywood Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
- 3400 N Knoll Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.17M443,860
- 3359 Tareco Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.11M332,223
- 3410 N Knoll Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.38M32.52,300
- 3363 Tareco Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.63M442,879
- 3355 Tareco Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.5M32.52,970
- 3405 N Knoll Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.71M533,000
- 3394 N Knoll Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.14M331,891
- 3413 N Knoll Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.58M333,092
- 3414 N Knoll Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.19M332,272
- 3401 N Knoll Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.45M533,148
- 3369 Tareco Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.05M321,587
- 3351 Tareco Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.41M332,760
- 3417 N Knoll Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.24M332,168
- 3390 N Knoll Dr Los Angeles, CA$877K321,332
- 3395 N Knoll Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.12M22.51,663
- 3350 Tareco Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.56M432,575
- 3149 Lindo St Los Angeles, CA$784K211,694
- 3143 Lindo St Los Angeles, CA$852K211,072
- 3157 Lindo St Los Angeles, CA$947K421,777
- 3137 Lindo St Los Angeles, CA$1.01M331,805
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.