- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3406 Tibbett Ave, Bronx, NY 104635 beds, 3 baths, 3,350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,459 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1930
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $558,500
- Price/sqft: $167
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,350 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 24
- Parcel #: 057620465
- Zillow Home ID: 29852044
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3406 Tibbett Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Kingsbridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3275% higher than in New York, and 75.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Kingsbridge home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kingsbridge home values.
- 3408 Tibbett Ave Bronx, NY$658K----3,350
- 3404 Tibbett Ave Bronx, NY$664K----3,350
- 3410 Tibbett Ave Bronx, NY$656K----3,350
- 3402 Tibbett Ave Bronx, NY$664K----3,350
- 287 W 234th St Bronx, NY$648K----2,843
- 3412 Tibbett Ave Bronx, NY$648K3--3,350
- 3400 Tibbett Ave Bronx, NY$653K213,350
- 3400 Tibbett Ave BSMT 3 Bronx, NY$391K31--
- 3408 Irwin Ave APT 2 Bronx, NY--321,250
- 285 W 234th St Bronx, NY$614K----2,843
- 3414 Tibbett Ave Bronx, NY$573K----3,350
- 3409 Corlear Ave Bronx, NY$626K----3,120
- 283 W 234th St Bronx, NY$617K----2,843
- 3411 Corlear Ave Bronx, NY$648K----3,120
- 3416 Tibbett Ave Bronx, NY$550K----3,350
- 3415 Corlear Ave Bronx, NY$615K----3,120
- 281 W 234th St Bronx, NY$603K112,843
- 3418 Tibbett Ave Bronx, NY$317K----2,680
- 3417 Corlear Ave Bronx, NY$584K----3,120
- 3413 Tibbett Ave Bronx, NY$608K----2,200
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292