3406 W Government Way APT 6, Seattle, WA 981992 beds, 2 baths, 949 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Hardwood floor in great room with large private deck. This quiet townhouse comes with plenty of storage, new dishwasher, washer & dryer, and walk-in closets.
Secured access building & assigned, covered parking. Close to Discovery Park, Ballard Locks, and steps away from bus lines to downtown.
Contact the owner for a showing. Willing to work with agents that have buyers. Agents please do not contact the owner if you do not have an interested buyer.
- Built in 1991
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $297,000
- Price/sqft: $313
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 4.0
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 7
- Floor size: 949 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Parcel #: 5116350060
- Zillow Home ID: 48948566
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3406 W Government Way APT 6
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Magnolia, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53.2% lower than in Seattle, and 56.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Magnolia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Magnolia home values.
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292