3406 W Leroy St, Tampa, FL 336073 beds, 2 baths, 1,234 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 50 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $50,000
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,234 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 103
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1098480000
- Zillow Home ID: 45044147
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3406 W Leroy Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northeast Macfarlane, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.4% greater than in Tampa, and 310.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast Macfarlane home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Macfarlane home values.
- 3408 W Leroy St Tampa, FL$113K321,585
- 3404 W Leroy St Tampa, FL$87K321,365
- 3407 W Dewey St Tampa, FL$344K432,796
- 3410 W Leroy St Tampa, FL$129K221,176
- 3409 W Dewey St Tampa, FL$327K432,668
- 3405 W Dewey St Tampa, FL$145K531,504
- 3402 W Leroy St Tampa, FL$106K211,336
- 3411 W Dewey St Tampa, FL$58K211,032
- 3409 W Dewey St Tampa, FL$288K432,613
- 3412 W Leroy St Tampa, FL$125K21.51,145
- 3409 W Leroy St Tampa, FL$165K21.52,196
- 3405 W Leroy St Tampa, FL--111,010
- 3401 W Dewey St Tampa, FL$54K111,052
- 3413 W Dewey St Tampa, FL$84K321,166
- 3403 W Leroy St Tampa, FL$106K21976
- 3413 W Leroy St Tampa, FL$79K21829
- 3414 W Leroy St Tampa, FL$120K221,040
- 3401 W Leroy St Tampa, FL$124K221,270
- 3415 W Dewey St Tampa, FL$157K321,918
- 3408 W Dewey St Tampa, FL$82K21784
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292