- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3407 40th Ave W, Seattle, WA 981993 beds, 2 baths, 1,620 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,388 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $458,000
- Price/sqft: $283
- Finished basement, 220 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 200 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,620 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 0871002010
- Zillow Home ID: 48693997
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3407 40th Avenue W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Magnolia, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.3% less than in Seattle, and 39.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Magnolia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Magnolia home values.
- 3411 40th Ave W Seattle, WA$837K332,240
- 4004 W Bertona St Seattle, WA$733K32.252,060
- 3417 40th Ave W Seattle, WA$830K322,500
- 3421 40th Ave W Seattle, WA$525K311,300
- 3410 Arapahoe Pl W Seattle, WA$913K51.53,520
- 4018 W Bertona St Seattle, WA$455K11760
- 3414 Arapahoe Pl W Seattle, WA$993K343,300
- 3425 40th Ave W Seattle, WA$645K312,400
- 3425 40th Ave W Seattle, WA$706K422,400
- 3425 40th Ave W Seattle, WA$522K42--
- 3420 Arapahoe Pl W Seattle, WA$622K31.52,270
- 4005 W Bertona St Seattle, WA$682K31.752,500
- 3916 W Bertona St Seattle, WA$658K41.752,360
- 4009 W Bertona St Seattle, WA$532K211,350
- 3429 40th Ave W Seattle, WA$535K211,720
- 4001 W Bertona St Seattle, WA$591K312,120
- 3424 Arapahoe Pl W Seattle, WA$704K52.52,030
- 4015 W Bertona St Seattle, WA$590K321,900
- 3410 40th Ave W Seattle, WA$733K522,180
- 3921 W Bertona St Seattle, WA$1.09M32.252,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.