3407 Lakewood Dr, Crystal Lake, IL 600124 beds, 4 baths, 3,150 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $515,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,150 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1422251003
- Zillow Home ID: 54940095
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3407 Lakewood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60012, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.4% greater than in Prairie Grove, and 242.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60012 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Prairie Grove.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60012 home values.
- 3403 Lakewood Dr Crystal Lake, IL$322K52.53,140
- 3414 Braberry Ln Crystal Lake, IL$381K42.53,300
- 3502 Braberry Ln Crystal Lake, IL$387K4--3,350
- 3404 Braberry Ln Crystal Lake, IL$381K543,162
- 3412 Lakewood Dr Crystal Lake, IL$362K4--3,134
- 3315 Lakewood Dr Crystal Lake, IL$387K533,150
- 3408 Lakewood Dr Crystal Lake, IL$350K43.53,600
- 3320 Lakewood Dr Crystal Lake, IL$261K42.13,139
- 3502 Lakewood Dr Crystal Lake, IL$384K43.53,500
- 3506 Braberry Ln Crystal Lake, IL$408K4--3,310
- 3404 Lakewood Dr Crystal Lake, IL$386K4--3,225
- 3419 Lakewood Dr Crystal Lake, IL$376K4--2,760
- 3413 Braberry Ln Crystal Lake, IL$350K4--3,076
- 3409 Braberry Ln Crystal Lake, IL$341K42.13,156
- 3320 Lakewood Dr Crystal Lake, IL$367K42.13,243
- 3402 Braberry Ln Crystal Lake, IL$380K4--3,274
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.