3407 N 24th St, Tacoma, WA 984065 beds, 4 baths, 4,120 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
The Proctor District is a highly desirable neighborhood in the north end of Tacoma. Primarily a center for locals to shop, the District has cultivated a small town feel, despite the increasing status of the surrounding area as a bedroom community for commuters to Seattle. The weekly Farmer's market is a great place for mingling with neighbors and buying local food and arts.
The Proctor District is home to a range of unique businesses, ranging from the old-fashioned Blue Mouse Theatre (said to be the oldest cinema in Washington State still in operation) to upscale eateries like the Europa Bistro and Pour at Four. Proctor is also a home for several banks, veterinary offices, and a range of everyday businesses that attracts shoppers from surrounding areas as well as nearby residents.
Proctor has restaurants serving traditional American fare, such as Knapps; the Northwest Shop (Proctor and North 27th) specializes in regional products.
An important development in the late 1990s was the arrival of the upscale supermarket Metropolitan Market (formerly Queen Anne Thriftway) moved in opposite Safeway at the corner of North 25th and Proctor.
The center of the Proctor District is located at the cross streets of Proctor Street and North 26th Street in Tacoma. The 1927 Proctor Street bridge just north of the district was rebuilt in 2006.
The Proctor District is the site of two public schools (Washington-Hoyt Elementary School and Mason Middle School), a public library (Anna Lemon Wheelock Public Library), and a church (Mason United Methodist Church), as well as a number of charitable organizations.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1911
- 54 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2008 for $650,000
- Price/sqft: $146
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1025 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 356 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Central vacuum system
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,120 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 7155000170
- Zillow Home ID: 49312356
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3407 N 24th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.6% less than in Tacoma, and 10% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tacoma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North End home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,850 sqft, 6,534 sqft lot, built in 1905
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 3403 N 24th St Tacoma, WA$210K31962
- 3411 N 24th St Tacoma, WA$342K31.52,128
- 3401 N 24th St Tacoma, WA$278K31.51,384
- 3408 N 25th St Tacoma, WA$309K41.752,300
- 3410 N 25th St Tacoma, WA$317K42.52,112
- 3417 N 24th St Tacoma, WA$413K53.52,671
- 3404 N 25th St Tacoma, WA$284K411,544
- 3412 N 25th St Tacoma, WA$296K311,602
- 3402 N 25th St Tacoma, WA$280K311,436
- 3402 N 24th St Tacoma, WA$281K41.251,684
- 3408 N 24th St Tacoma, WA$329K31.51,851
- 3412 N 24th St Tacoma, WA$330K422,038
- 3419 N 24th St Tacoma, WA$365K51.52,125
- 3418 N 25th St Tacoma, WA$498K343,431
- 3414 N 24th St Tacoma, WA$358K41.752,690
- 2407 N Puget Sound Ave Tacoma, WA$316K322,011
- 2216 N Warner St Tacoma, WA$272K411,467
- 3423 N 24th St Tacoma, WA$368K31.52,285
- 3420 N 25th St Tacoma, WA$284K31.751,464
- 3416 N 24th St Tacoma, WA$282K211,606
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.