3408 Asgar Ct, Raleigh, NC 276103 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,376 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,148 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2009 for $122,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: 120 sqft
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Parking Type: Garage - Attached
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,376 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 173204524434000
- Zillow Home ID: 65344985
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3408 Asgar Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Southeast Raleigh, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 112.8% greater than in Raleigh, and 66.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Southeast Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southeast Raleigh home values.
- 3404 Asgar Ct Raleigh, NC$171K--32,288
- 3412 Asgar Ct Raleigh, NC$169K522,348
- 3400 Asgar Ct Raleigh, NC$122K331,400
- 3320 Asgar Ct Raleigh, NC$134K--2.51,540
- 3413 Asgar Ct Raleigh, NC$172K432,405
- 3316 Asgar Ct Raleigh, NC$127K--2.51,376
- 3409 Asgar Ct Raleigh, NC$157K422,151
- 3312 Asgar Ct Raleigh, NC$148K321,848
- 5312 Tomahawk Trl Raleigh, NC$118K--2.51,360
- 5309 Tomahawk Trl Raleigh, NC$197K--21,582
- 5316 Tomahawk Trl Raleigh, NC$121K--21,212
- 3308 Asgar Ct Raleigh, NC$139K32.51,540
- 5320 Tomahawk Trl Raleigh, NC$118K431,450
- 5814 Finestra Way Raleigh, NC$123K--2.51,376
- 5821 Arbaugh Ct Raleigh, NC$117K321,294
- 5811 Finestra Way Raleigh, NC$172K--2.52,348
- 5801 Arbaugh Ct Raleigh, NC$113K331,360
- 5825 Arbaugh Ct Raleigh, NC$119K431,450
- 5818 Finestra Way Raleigh, NC$163K--2.52,382
- 5829 Arbaugh Ct Raleigh, NC$123K--31,450
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.