3408 Shelmire Ave, Philadelphia, PA 191363 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,432 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $138,000
- Price/sqft: $96
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Basement, Bedroom, Eat-In Kitchen, Floor Covering: Brick, Floor Covering: Wood, Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,432 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 642169600
- Zillow Home ID: 10570012
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3408 Shelmire Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mayfair market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 18.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.1% lower than in Philadelphia, and 35.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mayfair home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mayfair home values.
- 3410 Shelmire Ave Philadelphia, PA$139K311,432
- 3406 Shelmire Ave Philadelphia, PA$141K311,432
- 3412 Shelmire Ave Philadelphia, PA$155K321,226
- 3404 Shelmire Ave Philadelphia, PA$135K311,432
- 3414 Shelmire Ave Philadelphia, PA$133K311,432
- 3402 Shelmire Ave Philadelphia, PA$130K----1,432
- 3416 Shelmire Ave Philadelphia, PA$132K311,432
- 3400 Shelmire Ave Philadelphia, PA$150K311,680
- 3418 Shelmire Ave Philadelphia, PA$130K311,432
- 3420 Shelmire Ave Philadelphia, PA$134K31.51,432
- 3413 Vista St Philadelphia, PA$132K311,432
- 3411 Vista St Philadelphia, PA$134K311,432
- 3415 Vista St Philadelphia, PA$133K311,432
- 3422 Shelmire Ave Philadelphia, PA$130K311,432
- 3409 Vista St Philadelphia, PA$145K31.51,432
- 3417 Vista St Philadelphia, PA$134K311,432
- 3407 Vista St Philadelphia, PA$136K311,432
- 3419 Vista St Philadelphia, PA$136K321,432
- 3405 Vista St Philadelphia, PA$138K311,432
- Shelmire Ave Philadelphia, PA$124K311,226
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.