3409 4th St, Des Moines, IA 503133 beds, 2 baths, 1,482 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,351 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $48,000
- Price/sqft: $32
- Parking: 324 sqft
- Add'l Green Features \ No, Air Conditioning \ Central, Assn. Fee Y/N \ No, Basement Description \ Partial, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Rm, Driveway \ Concrete, ENERGY STAR qualified new home \ No, Exterior \ Metal Siding, Foundation \ Brick, Garage \ 1 Detached, Geo/Solar Thermal Y/N \ No, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, HERS Rating \ No, How To Show \ Use Lock Box, IDX Display Address \ Yes, LEED for Homes Y/N \ No, Lot Shape \ Regular, Natl Assoc of Home Builders \ No, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, REO \ Yes, Sewer \ City, Solar \ No, Status \ Active, Street Feature \ Concrete, Street Type \ STREET, Style \ 1.5 Story, Terms Available \ Cash, Water \ City
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,482 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 07002069000000
- Zillow Home ID: 786298
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3409 4th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Highland Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 50.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.2% higher than in Des Moines, and 137.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Highland Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Park home values.
- 3411 4th St Des Moines, IA--------
- 3403 4th St Des Moines, IA$111K321,540
- 315 Ovid Ave Des Moines, IA$75K22.01938
- 3415 4th St Des Moines, IA$94K321,426
- 3419 4th St Des Moines, IA$99KStudio--1,833
- 3317 4th St Des Moines, IA$105K421,546
- 4th St Des Moines, IA$155K42.51,868
- 3408 3rd St Des Moines, IA$81K211,122
- 3410 3rd St Des Moines, IA$81K21840
- 3400 3rd St Des Moines, IA$110K311,092
- 3503 4th St Des Moines, IA$155K42.51,868
- 3315 4th St Des Moines, IA$112K311,618
- 3416 3rd St Des Moines, IA$75K321,145
- 3404 4th St Des Moines, IA$73K211,126
- 3420 3rd St Des Moines, IA$67K21836
- 3406 4th St Des Moines, IA$96K422,007
- 3507 4th St Des Moines, IA$83K221,622
- 3320 3rd St Des Moines, IA$141K72.52,199
- 3311 4th St Des Moines, IA$104K311,624
- 3416 4th St Des Moines, IA$95K31.51,510
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!