3409 Durham Ln, Charlotte, NC 282694 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,372 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2007 for $140,000
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Cooling System: Central, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,372 sqft
- Parcel #: 04532211
- Zillow Home ID: 6160786
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3409 Durham Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Nevin Community, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 72.3% greater than in Charlotte, and 150.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Nevin Community home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Nevin Community home values.
- 3401 Durham Ln Charlotte, NC$85K21.51,296
- 5450 Datha Ave Charlotte, NC$91K321,246
- 3414 Orr St Charlotte, NC--21956
- 3420 Orr St Charlotte, NC$111K311,152
- 5444 Datha Ave Charlotte, NC$64K21696
- 5453 Datha Ave Charlotte, NC$77K311,172
- 5515 Datha Ave Charlotte, NC$65K21872
- 5449 Datha Ave Charlotte, NC$80K311,196
- 5440 Datha Ave Charlotte, NC$62K21.5696
- 3433 Durham Ln Charlotte, NC--432,617
- 3428 Orr St Charlotte, NC--------
- 5436 Datha Ave Charlotte, NC$60K21850
- 3432 Orr St Charlotte, NC--------
- 5443 Datha Ave Charlotte, NC$111K121,300
- 5432 Datha Ave Charlotte, NC$61K21800
- 3315 Durham Ln Charlotte, NC$97K22.5960
- 3313 Durham Ln Charlotte, NC$97K--2.5960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.