3409 River Tree Ln, Vestavia, AL 35223
Not for Sale
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Rent Zestimate: $1,514/mo
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:4 baths
- Single Family:3,500 sq ft
- Lot:1 acres
- Year Built:1980
- Heating Type:Contact for details
[b]/b] Available first week of October, 2013 4 bedroom, 4 bath home for rent in Vestavia Hills, Alabama, 35223.
Schools: Liberty Park Elementary, Liberty Park Middle School and Vestavia High School.
Bedrooms: Total 4.
Bedroom (1) Large Master Bedroom/Bath Suite features tray ceiling and private hallway on the main level.
Bedroom (2) Across the hall from Master Suite with adjoining bathroom; perfect for nursery or office.
Bedrooms (3) & (4) Large bedrooms located on second level with a shared bathroom.
Bath (1) Large Master Bath consists of jacuzzi garden tub, His & Her Vanities and a private shower/water-closet.
Bath (2) Full Bath on Main level
Bath (3) Full Bath on Second level
Bath (4) Full Bath on Lower level/basement.
Main Level floor plan: Beautiful large kitchen with screened back porch/deck access, open deck with gas grill overlooking the large wooded and private backyard, family room, dining room, music room/library with beautiful hardwood floors.
Lower level floor plan: Accommodates open basement with finished acid washed flooring perfect for playroom, man-cave, teenager bedroom suite, home office, or work-out room.
Other Amenities: Huge 2-car garage with finished pegboard walls provide space for workshop. Additional built-in shelving for storage. Approximately 850 sq. ft. walk-in storage room on 2nd level. Professionally installed PetSafe invisible fence along with a 5' x 10' fenced dog kennel under covered porch, professionally installed security system, and a central vacuum system.
Included in rental price: Homeowner dues.
What Vestavia/Liberty Park has to offer: Beautiful home with spacious backyard located in private cul-de-sac neighborhood. This neighborhood is zoned for an incredible number one state ranked school district with both elementary and middle schools within the community. The neighborhood is an Association regulated community with children of various ages. Close proximity to the Liberty Park sports complex with soccer, baseball and football fields on site making it convenient for extracurricular children?s activities as well as a grocery store, restaurants, workout facility, orthodontist, bank and a Trinity Medical center satellite. Approximately 5 minutes from entrance ramps to I-459 and 10 minutes from The Summit.
Rental Price: $2,250 monthly
Lease terms: 12 month
SEE OUR HOME AT: http://animoto.com/play/nVHEM7VQcHotTS5eX4Qvhg (click on link or copy link to browser)
Contact Bill or Debbie at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Home was leased for last 2 years by a wonderful family who cared for it like it was their very own! Please send an email if you are interested in renting upon availability.
[b]IMPORTANT: A credit & background check is required./b]
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Library, Master bath, Pantry, Recreation room, Workshop, Walk-in closet
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Trash compactor
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Zillow Home ID2111191982
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3409 River Tree Lane
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35223 home values.
- 3409 River Tree Ln Vestavia, AL$460K44.03,778
- 3417 River Tree Ln Vestavia, AL$339K42.52,691
- 3405 River Tree Ln Vestavia, AL$350K43.02,818
- 3408 River Tree Ln Vestavia, AL$313K42.52,996
- 3412 River Tree Ln Vestavia, AL$389K43.53,599
- 3426 River Mist Cir Vestavia, AL$285K43.02,030
- 3404 River Tree Ln Vestavia, AL$321K33.02,206
- 3416 River Tree Ln Vestavia, AL$307K32.52,335
- 3400 River Tree Ln Vestavia, AL$354K42.52,807
- 3422 River Mist Cir Vestavia, AL$233K42.01,633
- 3430 River Mist Cir Vestavia, AL$301K32.52,672
- 3717 Mountain View Ln Vestavia, AL$404K43.53,855
- 3421 River Tree Ln Vestavia, AL$331K32.53,540
- 3420 River Tree Ln Vestavia, AL$307K42.53,130
- 3713 Mountain View Ln Vestavia, AL$389K43.53,366
- 3429 River Tree Ln Vestavia, AL$397K43.53,600
- 3721 Mountain View Ln Vestavia, AL$380K43.53,554
- 3709 Mountain View Ln Vestavia, AL$326K42.52,570
- 3418 River Mist Cir Vestavia, AL$298K32.52,965
Nearby Schools in Vestavia Hills
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005