This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,508 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1890
- Views: 353 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Oct 2009 for $7,500
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 320 sqft
- Abv Grnd SQFT Description \ Estimated, Age Description \ Estimated, BASEMENT \ Full, City/Town (Mail Address) \ Albany, City/Town (taxing entity) \ Albany, Class \ TWO FAMILY, COOLING TYPE \ None, County \ Albany, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, Family Room \ Neither Unit, GARAGE DESCRIPTION \ None, HEAT FUEL \ Electricity, HEAT FUEL \ Natural Gas, HEAT SYSTEM \ Baseboard, HEAT SYSTEM \ Radiator, Internet/www \ Yes with Address, LA1Agent State \ NY, LA1Agent Status \ MLS Only, LA1Agent Type \ 8, LAUNDRY \ Area, LO1Office State \ NY, LO1Office Type \ 1, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Level, PHOTO INSTRUCTIONS \ Broker Load Photo, PROPERTY DESCRIPTION \ Up-and-Down, ROOF \ Rubber, Sale/Rent \ For Sale, School District Code \ Albany, SEPARATE UTILITIES \ Electric, SEPARATE UTILITIES \ Gas, SEWER \ Public, SPECIAL MARKET CONDITIONS \ No Special Conditions, State \ NY, Status \ Active, Status Category \ Active, Sub Area \ Albany City - North Central, Swis Code \ 010100, Type \ 2 Family, UNIT #1 AMENITIES \ Built-In Cabinets, UNIT #1 AMENITIES \ Wood Floors, UNIT #1 APPLIANCES \ Range w/Oven, UNIT #1 APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, UNIT #1 DINING ROOM TYPE \ Formal Dining Room, Unit #1 Kitchen \ Eat In, UNIT #1 OCCUPIED \ Leased, UNIT #2 AMENITIES \ Built-In Cabinets, UNIT #2 AMENITIES \ Wood Floors, UNIT #2 APPLIANCES \ Range w/Oven, UNIT #2 APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, UNIT #2 DINING ROOM TYPE \ Formal Dining Room, Unit #2 Kitchen \ Eat In, UNIT #2 OCCUPIED \ Leased, Unit1 Rent Description \ Estimated, Unit2 Rent Description \ Estimated, WATER \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,432 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 22
- Parcel #: 01010006505600030600000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29647802
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $80-136K.
Market guideZillow predicts West Hill home values will increase 0% next year, compared to a 0.1% increase for Albany as a whole. Among West Hill homes, this home is valued 32.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 34.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 71.4% higher than in Albany, and 20% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Hill home values.
|339 1st St Albany, NY||$64K||Studio||--||1,400|
|343 1st St Albany, NY||$66K||4||2||1,400|
|337 1ST St Albany, NY||$64K||--||--||--|
|335 1st St Albany, NY||$91K||4||2||1,800|
|335 1st St Albany, NY||$105K||4||2||1,800|
|23 Judson St Albany, NY||$60K||3||1||860|
|25 Judson St Albany, NY||$83K||Studio||--||1,600|
|333 1st St Albany, NY||$61K||3||1||1,200|
|21 Judson St Albany, NY||$85K||4||2||1,600|
|19 Judson St Albany, NY||--||4||2||--|
|27 Judson St Albany, NY||$93K||4||2||1,880|
|324 2nd St Albany, NY||$86K||4||3||1,496|
|326 2nd St Albany, NY||$91K||6||2||1,812|
|331 1st St Albany, NY||$68K||6||2||1,400|
|322 2nd St Albany, NY||$64K||4||2||1,320|
|17 Judson St Albany, NY||$100K||6||2||2,052|
|320 2nd St Albany, NY||--||6||2||1,200|
|328 2nd St Albany, NY||$113K||3||2||2,400|
|329 1st St Albany, NY||$63K||4||2||1,320|
|318 2nd St Albany, NY||$64K||3||1||890|
Nearby Schools in Albany
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!