- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 489 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,495 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2005 for $49,500
- Price/sqft: $111
- MLS #: 28920
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Home Style \ Traditional, Construction \ Site Built, Basement \ Crawl Space, Garage\Parking \ 3+ Car, Garage\Parking \ Garage, Connections \ Gas Water Heater, Electrical Service \ Georgia Power, Driveway \ Concrete, Interior Walls \ Sheetrock\Drywall, Boathouse\Shelter \ None, Water \ City\County Connected, Seawall \ None, Telephone Service \ Windstream, Improvements \ Gas Logs, Connections \ Electric Stove, Location \ Outside City Limits, Road \ Asphalt, Roof \ Architectural, Sewage Type \ City\County Connected, Improvements \ Linen Closet, Property Status \ Active, Improvements \ Fenced, Improvements \ Surround Sound, Improvements \ Curb
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Foundation type: Masonry
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 3,600 sqft
- Parcel #: 086G 016
- Zillow Home ID: 98944486
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $245-499K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Georgia home values will rise 4.7% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Milledgeville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!