341 Keese St, Pendleton, SC 296704 beds, 2 baths, 1,450 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Four miles from Clemson University, on the Clemson Area Transit (CAT) busline. Across from church. Walk to Historic Pendleton, for antiqueing around the village green.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- 41 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $50,000
- Price/sqft: $31
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- RV Parking
- View: Mountain
- Handicapped ramp, fountain, walnut tree, large field yard, 3-4 car pad.
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,450 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 210
- Lot width: 208
- Parcel #: 0400207020
- Zillow Home ID: 10772709
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 341 Keese Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29670, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.8% higher than in Pendleton, and 66.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29670 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pendleton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29670 home values.
- 333 Keese St Pendleton, SC$66K----1,582
- 351 Keese St Pendleton, SC$83K----1,373
- 110 Scott Dr Pendleton, SC$129K----1,469
- 321 Keese St Pendleton, SC$55K----923
- 345 Keese St Pendleton, SC$76K----1,429
- 359 Keese St Pendleton, SC$45K----1,058
- 317 N Mechanic St Pendleton, SC$64K3--2,016
- 315 Keese St Pendleton, SC$66K----939
- 315 Keese St Pendleton, SC--------
- 102 Scott Dr Pendleton, SC$213K----2,592
- 224 W Queen St Pendleton, SC$96K----1,123
- 313 N Mechanic St Pendleton, SC$42K331,331
- 204 Thompson St Pendleton, SC$41K----1,089
- 330 N Mechanic St Pendleton, SC$94K----1,373
- 309 Keese St Pendleton, SC--------
- 309 Keese St Pendleton, SC$61K----805
- 323 Clark St Pendleton, SC$80K----1,129
- 221 Thompson St Pendleton, SC$45K----830
- 221 Scott Cir Pendleton, SC$125K331,415
- 303 Keese St Pendleton, SC$68K----972
Nearby Schools in Pendleton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.