341 Plainfield Rd, Darien, IL 605613 beds, 2 baths, 1,284 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $252,000
- Price/sqft: $196
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 4.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,284 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0926103006
- Zillow Home ID: 4588767
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 341 Plainfield Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60561, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.6% higher than in Darien, and 34.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60561 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Darien.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60561 home values.
- 337 Plainfield Rd Darien, IL$274K--21,521
- 345 Plainfield Rd Darien, IL--------
- 334 Janet Ave Darien, IL$310K--11,320
- 338 Janet Ave Darien, IL$234K--1.51,600
- 330 Janet Ave Darien, IL$229K--11,150
- 334 Plainfield Rd Darien, IL$291K--21,920
- 342 Janet Ave Darien, IL$321K322,000
- 329 Plainfield Rd Darien, IL$383K--22,354
- 326 Janet Ave Darien, IL$276K--21,440
- 349 Plainfield Rd Darien, IL$311K--11,131
- Plainfield Rd Darien, IL--------
- 7129 Clarendon Hills Rd Darien, IL--Studio--1,144
- 333 Janet Ave Darien, IL$259K--11,248
- 322 Janet Ave Darien, IL$274K--11,322
- 7221 Clarendon Hills Rd Darien, IL$337K--2.52,330
- 7125 Clarendon Hills Rd Darien, IL$192K--21,204
- 322 Plainfield Rd Darien, IL$246K--21,173
- 329 Janet Ave Darien, IL$306K311,400
- 341 Janet Ave Darien, IL$245K--11,208
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!