- Lot: 6,399 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1906
- Views: 6,579 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $1,300,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $362
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 640 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Great Room, Additional Rooms \ Laundry Room, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Inverted Floor Plan, Amenities Misc. \ Wet Bar, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Communications \ Cable TV, Construction Type \ Wood Frame, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Insulation, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Energy Star Appliances, Energy Features \ Low Flow Shower, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fencing \ Fenced Back, Fencing \ Wood, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Carport, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Room for Oversized Vehicle, Heating \ Central Forced Air - Gas, Kitchen \ Cooktop - Gas, Kitchen \ Countertop - Granite, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Exhaust Fan, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hood Over Range, Kitchen \ Ice Maker, Kitchen \ Island, Kitchen \ Oven - Double, Kitchen \ Oven - Electric, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Pantry Cabinet, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Kitchen \ Wine Refrigerator, Laundry \ Hookup - Washer/Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Flat/Low Pitch, Roof \ Shingle, Security Features \ None, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Special Features \ None, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Craftsman, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Individual Electric Meters, Utilities \ Individual Gas Meters, Utilities \ Public Utilities, View \ None, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,588 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1906
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 128
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 46740065
- Zillow Home ID: 19711691
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $765K-1.32M.
Market guideZillow predicts Downtown home values will increase 8% next year, compared to a 7.1% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among Downtown homes, this home is valued 135.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 16.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.5% higher than in San Jose, and 50.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
|333 S 15th St San Jose, CA||$818K||3||2||1,632|
|345 S 15th St San Jose, CA||$849K||3||2||1,788|
|323 S 15th St San Jose, CA||$745K||2||1||1,328|
|355 S 15th St San Jose, CA||$817K||3||2||1,740|
|350 S 14th St San Jose, CA||$935K||3||1||2,193|
|340 S 14th St San Jose, CA||$951K||3||2||2,180|
|321 S 15th St San Jose, CA||$1.36M||5||4||3,588|
|357 S 15th St San Jose, CA||$934K||3||1.5||2,256|
|360 S 14th St San Jose, CA||$914K||3||1||2,044|
|330 S 14th St San Jose, CA||$913K||3||1||1,963|
|370 S 14th St San Jose, CA||$1.1M||4||3.5||2,032|
|320 S 14th St San Jose, CA||$993K||--||--||2,458|
|696 E San Carlos St San Jose, CA||$960K||4||1.5||2,250|
|359 S 15th St San Jose, CA||$774K||3||1||1,515|
|332 S 15th St San Jose, CA||$674K||2||1||1,296|
|340 S 15th St San Jose, CA||$783K||3||2||1,852|
|320 S 15th St San Jose, CA||$862K||3||2.5||2,076|
|380 S 14th St San Jose, CA||$889K||3||2||1,944|
|342 S 15th St San Jose, CA||$850K||4||2||2,180|
|306 S 14th St San Jose, CA||$813K||3||1||1,632|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!