- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
341 Sheridan Ave, Albany, NY 122066 beds, 2 baths, 2,416 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,184 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1872
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2006 for $72,500
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: On street
- Partial basement
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,416 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 91
- Lot width: 24
- Parcel #: 01010006506400030720000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29648628
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 341 Sheridan Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Albany market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 11.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 93.8% greater than in Albany Metro, and 53.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Albany home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albany Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Albany home values.
- 60 Lexington Ave Albany, NY------2,664
- 64 Lexington Ave Albany, NY--621,980
- 62 Lexington Ave Albany, NY--532,984
- 66 Lexington Ave Albany, NY--632,784
- 68 Lexington Ave Albany, NY------3,366
- 58 Lexington Ave Albany, NY--622,070
- 400 Orange St Albany, NY$98K622,154
- 398 Orange St Albany, NY$120K622,230
- 56 Lexington Ave Albany, NY$110K521,864
- 54 Lexington Ave Albany, NY$289K633,246
- 360 Sheridan Ave Albany, NY$86K621,752
- 358 Sheridan Ave Albany, NY$100K------
- 364 Sheridan Ave Albany, NY$82K621,672
- 362 Sheridan Ave Albany, NY$79K622,390
- 327 Sheridan Ave Albany, NY$121K321,655
- 354 Sheridan Ave Albany, NY$91K21900
- 366 Sheridan Ave Albany, NY$84K421,848
- 352 Sheridan Ave Albany, NY$115K221,232
- 325 Sheridan Ave Albany, NY$82K521,672
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.