341 W 26th St, Jacksonville, FL 322063 beds, 2 baths, 1,228 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,121 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $9,150
- Price/sqft: $7
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,228 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1926
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0876070000
- Zillow Home ID: 44486806
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 341 W 26th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Jacksonville market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 93.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 77% greater than in Jacksonville Metro, and 198.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Jacksonville home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jacksonville home values.
- 339 W 26th St Jacksonville, FL$55K211,100
- 343 W 26th St Jacksonville, FL$56K421,484
- 340 W 27th St Jacksonville, FL$58K31972
- 340 Golfair Blvd Jacksonville, FL$29K31972
- 337 W 26th St Jacksonville, FL$29K21840
- 346 Golfair Blvd Jacksonville, FL$28K311,092
- 345 W 26th St Jacksonville, FL$67K321,658
- 332 Golfair Blvd Jacksonville, FL$54K311,276
- 352 Golfair Blvd Jacksonville, FL$43K211,449
- 330 W 26th St Jacksonville, FL$57K21864
- 338 W 26th St Jacksonville, FL$29K21953
- 326 Golfair Blvd Jacksonville, FL$30K21875
- 325 W 26th St Jacksonville, FL$54K311,606
- 332 W 26th St Jacksonville, FL$31K21864
- 3525 Perry St Jacksonville, FL$65K311,527
- 320 Golfair Blvd Jacksonville, FL$38K311,084
- Perry St Jacksonville, FL--------
- 333 W 25th St Jacksonville, FL$63K311,236
- 3610 Perry St Jacksonville, FL$50K31.51,016
- 3618 Perry St Jacksonville, FL$77K322,003
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.