341 Weymouth Rd, Plymouth Meeting, PA 194624 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,403 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
This great single family Colonial home in Plymouth Township has 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms ,with 2403 square feet of living space. This square footage does not include the finished basement This captivating home with curb appeal is located at 341 Weymouth Road, Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania. The home features brick and vinyl siding exterior, poured concrete foundation, all windows upgraded to Marvin© wood windows in the early 1990?s, hardwood floors throughout (all refinished, except the master bedroom), hard wired smoke alarms, Four Seasons© Sun Room, and an in ground pool with newly installed pump.
The first floor has an inviting foyer which opens up to a light and bright large living room and formal dining room. There is a large 9 ft south-facing Anderson© bay window with deep window sills in the living room. Also, the end wall was opened and a large Anderson© window installed. The family room opens up off the foyer with a gas fireplace and mantel embraced by two added Anderson© fanlight windows which make the room more bright and airy.
The large eat -in kitchen has maple cabinets, double oven, and double bowl sink, kitchen peninsula, tiled floor and backsplash, and recessed task lighting. The ground floor side entrance from the driveway opens into a mudroom with its own powder room.
Off the formal dining room through folding French doors, ideal to open up for entertaining, is a large 15ft x 12ft all glass-enclosed Cathedral style ($30k) Four Seasons© Sun Room with its own heating and air conditioning unit, and sliding doors to a patio, suitable for outside grilling.
In the foyer is an oak staircase leading to the second floor and 4 nice size bedrooms. The main/master bedroom has a newer (2008) enlarged ensuite private bathroom with double sinks, dark cherry cabinetry, and a tiled shower with a custom glass door. The hall bath with a tub and shower was completely remodeled in 2008. Conveniently placed on the second floor, is a large laundry room . The fully floored attic is easily accessed by a pull-down stairway. There is a whole house fan..
The finished basement, with great storage areas, offers potential for being a great game room or family room, with recessed ceiling lights. The home?s heating and central air conditioning units are 2 years old.
This lovely property with mature plantings has a backyard in ground pool off the Four Seasons© Sun Room, bordered by a nicely landscaped wall, a garden shed and a storage shed. The backyard is fully fenced.
The roof and siding are approx. 10 years old.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- 146 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: May 1993 for $153,000
- Price/sqft: $166
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- walk in pantry in the kitchen
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,403 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 490013216001
- Zillow Home ID: 10003973
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 341 Weymouth Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19462, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.9% lower than in Plymouth Township, and 76.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19462 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Plymouth Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19462 home values.
- 5 beds, 2 baths
4,283 sqft, 16,867 sqft lot, built in 1850
- 5 beds, 2 baths
- 343 Weymouth Rd Plymouth Meeting, PA$351K42.52,197
- 339 Weymouth Rd Plymouth Meeting, PA$345K52.52,193
- 340 Brighton Rd Plymouth Meeting, PA$351K42.52,197
- 342 Brighton Rd Plymouth Meeting, PA$353K42.52,197
- 337 Weymouth Rd Plymouth Meeting, PA$352K52.52,206
- 345 Weymouth Rd Plymouth Meeting, PA$324K41.51,846
- 344 Brighton Rd Plymouth Meeting, PA$353K43.52,288
- 338 Brighton Rd Plymouth Meeting, PA$350K42.52,490
- 346 Weymouth Rd Plymouth Meeting, PA$358K42.52,210
- 344 Weymouth Rd Plymouth Meeting, PA$314K41.51,846
- 346 Weymouth Rd Plymouth Meeting, PA$299K42.52,210
- 348 Weymouth Rd Plymouth Meeting, PA$352K42.52,197
- 346 Brighton Rd Plymouth Meeting, PA$256K41.51,846
- 347 Weymouth Rd Plymouth Meeting, PA$331K41.51,846
- 335 Weymouth Rd Plymouth Meeting, PA$353K42.52,210
- 346 Brighton Rd Plymouth Meeting, PA$331K41.51,846
- 336 Brighton Rd Plymouth Meeting, PA$333K331,846
- 342 Weymouth Rd Plymouth Meeting, PA$365K42.52,197
- 340 Weymouth Rd Plymouth Meeting, PA$363K42.52,197
- 350 Weymouth Rd Plymouth Meeting, PA$358K52.52,399