3410 Cotwood Pl, Baltimore, MD 212153 beds, 1 bath, 2,962 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,970 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 118 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $31,000
- Price/sqft: $10
- MLS #: BA8391748
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Other
- View: Mountain
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,962 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 11
- Parcel #: 3327D020
- Zillow Home ID: 36502539
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3410 Cotwood Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 21215 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 47.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.7% greater than in Baltimore, and 243.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 21215 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21215 home values.
- 3500 Cotwood Pl Baltimore, MD$58K------
- 3408 Cotwood Pl Baltimore, MD$86K------
- 3502 Cotwood Pl Baltimore, MD$61K------
- 3469 Cottage Ave Baltimore, MD$38K------
- Hilldale Pl Baltimore, MD$73K------
- 3467 Cottage Ave Baltimore, MD$64K3--1,000
- 3504 Cotwood Pl # 600 Baltimore, MD$60K------
- 3406 Cotwood Pl Baltimore, MD$98K21--
- 3465 Cottage Ave Baltimore, MD$38K------
- 3463 Cottage Ave Baltimore, MD$81K------
- 3500 Cottage Ave Baltimore, MD$73K31--
- 3502 Cottage Ave Baltimore, MD$52K------
- 3428 Hilldale Pl Baltimore, MD$69K21--
- 3430 Hilldale Pl Baltimore, MD$73K------
- 3426 Hilldale Pl Baltimore, MD$59K------
- 3461 Cottage Ave Baltimore, MD$53K------
- 3506 Cotwood Pl Baltimore, MD$68K------
- 3504 Cottage Ave Baltimore, MD$53K------
- 3424 Hilldale Pl Baltimore, MD$128K31--
- 3404 Cotwood Pl Baltimore, MD$112K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.