- Lot: 8,694 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Views: 4,132 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $190,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $142
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ Not Managed, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Complex Feature \ Biking/Walking Path, Complex Feature \ Children's Playgrnd, Complex Feature \ Near Bus Stop, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Siding, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Room, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Features \ No Interior Steps, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Paradise Valley, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Full, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Parking \ RV Gate, Parking \ RV Parking, Pool - Private \ Diving Pool, Pool - Private \ Fenced Pool, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Sewer \ Sewer in & Cnctd, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Owner, Spa \ None, Status - Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,340 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 16633044
- Zillow Home ID: 7817520
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $192-235K.
Market guideZillow predicts Paradise Valley home values will rise 3.2% next year, compared to a 4.1% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among Paradise Valley homes, this home is valued 14.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Paradise Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44% less than in Phoenix, and 50.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Valley home values.
|3418 E Paradise Dr Phoenix, AZ||$281K||--||2||2,015|
|3402 E Paradise Dr Phoenix, AZ||$236K||--||2||1,444|
|12009 N 34th St Phoenix, AZ||$237K||--||2||1,457|
|3405 E Paradise Dr Phoenix, AZ||$276K||4||3||2,080|
|3411 E Paradise Dr Phoenix, AZ||$237K||3||2||1,512|
|3424 E Paradise Dr Phoenix, AZ||$234K||--||2||1,418|
|12015 N 34th St Phoenix, AZ||$232K||--||2||1,381|
|3401 E Paradise Dr Phoenix, AZ||$251K||--||--||1,316|
|12022 N 34th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$279K||--||2||1,853|
|3421 E Paradise Dr Phoenix, AZ||$240K||--||2||1,540|
|12016 N 34th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$195K||3||2||864|
|12021 N 34th St Phoenix, AZ||$260K||3||2||1,732|
|3430 E Paradise Dr Phoenix, AZ||$216K||--||2||1,290|
|3433 E Paradise Dr Phoenix, AZ||$238K||--||2||1,475|
|3406 E Laurel Ln Phoenix, AZ||$236K||--||2||1,572|
|3412 E Laurel Ln Phoenix, AZ||$203K||--||2||1,232|
|3402 E Laurel Ln Phoenix, AZ||$237K||--||2||1,575|
|3420 E Laurel Ln Phoenix, AZ||$279K||--||2||2,083|
|3409 E Shaw Butte Dr Phoenix, AZ||$245K||--||2||1,732|
|3417 E Shaw Butte Dr Phoenix, AZ||$196K||--||--||1,176|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!