3410 Georgia Ave, Muskogee, OK 744033 beds, 2 baths, 1,806 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Great location, only minutes from the best schools, shopping and dining. A family and pet friendly neighborhood, perfect for walking, jogging or biking or playing at the park.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $139,500
- Price/sqft: $77
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- enclosed sun porch, storage building, mature trees, corner lot,
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,806 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 88
- Parcel #: 043158
- Zillow Home ID: 21822774
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3410 Georgia Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74403 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 21.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 94.7% higher than in Muskogee, and 10.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74403 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Muskogee.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3408 Georgia Ave Muskogee, OK$174K322,175
- 3406 Georgia Ave Muskogee, OK$162K321,965
- 3411 Georgia Ave Muskogee, OK$138K321,689
- 3409 Georgia Ave Muskogee, OK$157K321,715
- 3413 Georgia Ave Muskogee, OK$133K321,446
- 3404 Georgia Ave Muskogee, OK$151K321,818
- 3407 Georgia Ave Muskogee, OK$177K322,230
- 3415 Georgia Ave Muskogee, OK$138K321,453
- 3405 Georgia Ave Muskogee, OK$166K32.51,955
- 3402 Georgia Ave Muskogee, OK$146K321,742
- 3403 Georgia Ave Muskogee, OK$140K321,722
- 3400 Georgia Ave Muskogee, OK$169K321,915
- 3401 Georgia Ave Muskogee, OK$159K321,919
- 400 Grand Ave Muskogee, OK$225K961,684
- 404 Grand Ave Muskogee, OK$221K422,616
- 412 Grand Ave Muskogee, OK$186K422,636
- 502 Grand Ave Muskogee, OK$225K642,030
- 506 Grand Ave Muskogee, OK$213K642,378
- 514 Grand Ave Muskogee, OK$196K642,378
- 516 Grand Ave Muskogee, OK$199K532,704
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.