3410 Hercules Ave, El Paso, TX 799043 beds, 2 baths, 1,589 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: 0 space
- Heating system: Central Furnace
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,589 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: P32499900906500
- Zillow Home ID: 27455496
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3410 Hercules Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northeast market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 19.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.4% higher than in El Paso, and 4.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast home values.
- 3408 Hercules Ave El Paso, TX$113K--21,416
- 3500 Hercules Ave El Paso, TX$119K--21,794
- 3411 Olympic Ave El Paso, TX$144K41.51,771
- 3409 Olympic Ave El Paso, TX$104K321,380
- 3501 Olympic Ave El Paso, TX$103K--21,406
- 3406 Hercules Ave El Paso, TX$141K--22,110
- 3502 Hercules Ave El Paso, TX$96K321,250
- 8300 Solar Pl El Paso, TX$105K--21,353
- 3407 Olympic Ave El Paso, TX$134K--22,148
- 8301 Saturn Pl El Paso, TX$155K332,041
- 3503 Olympic Ave El Paso, TX$118K--21,394
- 3500 Olympic Ave # 0 El Paso, TX$132K322,038
- 3404 Hercules Ave El Paso, TX$129K----1,794
- 3504 Hercules Ave El Paso, TX$122K--21,998
- 8302 Solar Pl El Paso, TX$139K--21,473
- 3405 Olympic Ave El Paso, TX$123K--22,069
- 8303 Saturn Pl El Paso, TX$103K321,812
- 3505 Olympic Ave El Paso, TX$129K--21,654
- 3410 Olympic Ave El Paso, TX$158K--2.52,448
- 8301 Solar Pl El Paso, TX$118K321,715
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292