3410 S Belcher Dr, Tampa, FL 336293 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2003 for $185,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 364 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Cooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,750 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 82
- Parcel #: 1229480000
- Zillow Home ID: 45055516
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3410 S Belcher Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Tampa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 86.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Tampa, and 183.6% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33629 home values.
- 3412 S Belcher Dr Tampa, FL$251K311,172
- 3408 S Belcher Dr Tampa, FL$361K321,470
- 3411 S Gardenia Ave Tampa, FL$344K31.52,022
- 3414 S Belcher Dr Tampa, FL$288K221,301
- 3407 S Gardenia Ave Tampa, FL$324K321,382
- 3413 S Gardenia Ave Tampa, FL$233K211,090
- 3406 S Belcher Dr Tampa, FL$319K311,492
- 3411 S Belcher Dr Tampa, FL$263K211,744
- 3415 S Gardenia Ave Tampa, FL$491K432,781
- 3405 S Gardenia Ave Tampa, FL$300K211,453
- 3409 S Belcher Dr Tampa, FL$309K322,008
- 3413 S Belcher Dr Tampa, FL$302K321,496
- 3416 S Belcher Dr Tampa, FL$285K211,224
- 3407 S Belcher Dr Tampa, FL$305K321,982
- 3415 S Belcher Dr Tampa, FL$360K422,364
- 3404 S Belcher Dr Tampa, FL$343K321,876
- 3417 S Gardenia Ave Tampa, FL$297K211,186
- 3403 S Gardenia Ave Tampa, FL$343K221,656
- 3412 S Gardenia Ave Tampa, FL$197K------
- 3405 S Belcher Dr Tampa, FL$310K321,632
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.