- Lot: 3,611 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- HOA Fee: $85
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $845,000
- Price/sqft: $445
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Corner, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Tile, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Public
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,898 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 543 046406900
- Zillow Home ID: 25059722
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Northgate home values will rise 3% next year, compared to a 2.3% increase for Fremont as a whole. Among Northgate homes, this home is valued 14.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 0.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northgate, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.4% higher than in Fremont, and 3.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northgate home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fremont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northgate home values.
|Hummingbird Ter Fremont, CA||$596K||--||--||--|
|34115 Summerwind Ter Fremont, CA||$817K||3||2.5||1,760|
|34106 Blue Jay Ter Fremont, CA||$851K||5||3||2,003|
|Springfield Cm Fremont, CA||$886K||--||--||--|
|34126 Blue Jay Ter Fremont, CA||$819K||3||2.5||1,760|
|34108 Hummingbird Ter Fremont, CA||$850K||5||3||2,003|
|Blue Jay Ter Fremont, CA||$688K||--||--||--|
|Summerwind Ter Fremont, CA||$683K||--||--||--|
|34116 Summerwind Ter Fremont, CA||$810K||3||2.5||1,760|
|3860 Springfield Cmn Fremont, CA||$826K||4||2.5||1,898|
|3864 Springfield Cmn Fremont, CA||$850K||5||3||2,003|
|34135 Summerwind Ter Fremont, CA||$850K||5||3||2,003|
|34118 Songbird Ter Fremont, CA||$818K||4||2.5||1,898|
|3856 Springfield Cmn Fremont, CA||$853K||5||3||2,003|
|3868 Springfield Cmn Fremont, CA||$848K||5||3||2,003|
|Songbird Ter Fremont, CA||$591K||--||--||--|
|3963 Southampton Ter Fremont, CA||$617K||--||--||--|
|3967 Southampton Ter Fremont, CA||$618K||--||--||--|
|34125 Blue Jay Ter Fremont, CA||$815K||3||2.5||1,760|
|34109 Sorrell Ter Fremont, CA||$852K||5||3||2,003|
Nearby Schools in Fremont
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!