- Lot: 8,006 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Views: 2,975 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $345,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $140
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- View: Mountain
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ Short Sale, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Architecture \ Craftsman, Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Fully Finished, Building Condition \ Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Den or office \ U, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Metal/Vinyl, Floor covering \ L, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Slab, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ High Tech Cabling, Interior Features \ Walk In Pantry, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Alley, Lot Details \ Corner Lot, Lot Details \ Open Space, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot details \ L, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Gas Available, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Status \ PS, Style \ 13, View \ Mountain, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 2,460 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 7853301810
- Zillow Home ID: 70584199
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $405-507K.
Market guideZillow predicts 98065 home values will rise 8% next year, compared to a 7.8% increase for Fall City as a whole. Among 98065 homes, this home is valued 12.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 29.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98065, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 59.6% higher than in Fall City, and 35.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98065 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fall City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98065 home values.
Nearby Schools in Fall City
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!