- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3411 24th Ave, Kenosha, WI 531403 beds, 1 bath, 1,143 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 352 sqft
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,143 sqft
- Lot depth: 121
- Lot width: 54
- Parcel #: 0722225107014
- Zillow Home ID: 40320579
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3411 24th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 53140 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 56.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.6% higher than in Kenosha, and 52.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 53140 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kenosha.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53140 home values.
- 3415 24th Ave Kenosha, WI$117K311,143
- 3407 24th Ave Kenosha, WI$78K311,157
- 3401 24th Ave Kenosha, WI$122K311,268
- 3427 24th Ave Kenosha, WI$118K311,114
- 3323 24th Ave Kenosha, WI$122K311,066
- 3416 23rd Ave Kenosha, WI$146K31.51,387
- 3422 23rd Ave Kenosha, WI$116K311,095
- 3412 23rd Ave Kenosha, WI$91K311,095
- 3406 23rd Ave Kenosha, WI$93K311,165
- 3426 23rd Ave Kenosha, WI$95K311,113
- 3319 24th Ave Kenosha, WI$121K311,144
- 3408 24th Ave Kenosha, WI$87K311,048
- 3428 24th Ave Kenosha, WI$92K311,020
- 3324 23rd Ave Kenosha, WI$79K411,361
- 3313 24th Ave Kenosha, WI$122K321,054
- 3316 23rd Ave Kenosha, WI$88K411,176
- 2315 35th St Kenosha, WI$117K221,220
- 2319 35th St Kenosha, WI$154K32.51,172
- 3322 24th Ave Kenosha, WI$122K31.51,053
- 2409 34th St Kenosha, WI$135K321,019
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292