3411 3rd Ave, Richmond, VA 232223 beds, 1 bath, 942 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,927 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $24,000
- Price/sqft: $25
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 1 space
- located at Cul-De-Sac in an established neighborhood, almost fully renovated.
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 942 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Lot depth: 134
- Lot width: 37
- Parcel #: N0001169018
- Zillow Home ID: 12531104
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3411 3rd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Highland Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1033.3% greater than in Richmond, and 35.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Highland Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Highland Park home values.
- 3409 3rd Ave Richmond, VA$85K--11,074
- 3408 3rd Ave Richmond, VA$71K--1942
- 3407 3rd Ave Richmond, VA$76K31942
- 3406 3rd Ave Richmond, VA$77K--1894
- 3405 3rd Ave Richmond, VA$72K21850
- 3404 3rd Ave Richmond, VA$110K321,400
- 3403 3rd Ave Richmond, VA$73K--1942
- 3402 3rd Ave Richmond, VA$53K--1850
- 1406 Milton St Richmond, VA$69K--1942
- 3401 3rd Ave Richmond, VA$69K--1942
- 1408 Milton St Richmond, VA$67K--1850
- 3421 2nd Ave Richmond, VA$55K31920
- 3423 2nd Ave Richmond, VA$78K--1942
- 3419 2nd Ave Richmond, VA--------
- 3400 3rd Ave Richmond, VA$55K--1850
- 3417 2nd Ave Richmond, VA$105K421,648
- 3425 2nd Ave Richmond, VA$69K--11,122
- 3rd Ave Richmond, VA$53K--1850
- 3413 2nd Ave Richmond, VA$100K--11,340
- 1410 Milton St Richmond, VA$74K--1942
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292