3411 3rd Ave, Richmond, VA 232223 beds, 1 bath, 942 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,927 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- 13 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $24,000
- Price/sqft: $25
- MLS #: 1425228
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- located at Cul-De-Sac in an established neighborhood, almost fully renovated.
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 942 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Lot depth: 134
- Lot width: 37
- Parcel #: N0001169018
- Zillow Home ID: 12531104
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3411 3rd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Highland Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.4% lower than in Richmond, and 91.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North Highland Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Highland Park home values.
- 3409 3rd Ave Richmond, VA$87K--11,074
- 3408 3rd Ave Richmond, VA$69K--1942
- 3407 3rd Ave Richmond, VA$67K31942
- 3406 3rd Ave Richmond, VA$59K--1894
- 3405 3rd Ave Richmond, VA$71K21850
- 3404 3rd Ave Richmond, VA$104K321,400
- 3403 3rd Ave Richmond, VA$64K--1942
- 3402 3rd Ave Richmond, VA$54K--1850
- 1406 Milton St Richmond, VA$63K--1942
- 3401 3rd Ave Richmond, VA$62K--1942
- 1408 Milton St Richmond, VA$60K--1850
- 3421 2nd Ave Richmond, VA$56K31920
- 3423 2nd Ave Richmond, VA$74K--1942
- 3419 2nd Ave Richmond, VA--------
- 3400 3rd Ave Richmond, VA$55K--1850
- 3417 2nd Ave Richmond, VA$98K421,648
- 3425 2nd Ave Richmond, VA$61K--11,122
- 3413 2nd Ave Richmond, VA$92K--11,340
- 1410 Milton St Richmond, VA$64K--1942
- 1300 Milton St Richmond, VA$39K21858
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.