3411 Broadway Dr, Mobile, AL 366084 beds, 3 baths, 2,981 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $358,000
- Price/sqft: $120
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: French
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,981 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R022806371001083001
- Zillow Home ID: 50993379
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3411 Broadway Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In College Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 74.3% lower than in Mobile, and 52.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help College Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mobile.
Learn more about forecast calculations or College Park home values.
- 3413 Broadway Dr Mobile, AL$281K321,824
- 3415 Broadway Dr Mobile, AL$148K321,920
- 314 Wacker Ln N Mobile, AL$241K332,074
- 316 Wacker Ln N Mobile, AL$405K423,898
- 59 Bishop Ln N Mobile, AL$145K211,615
- 119 Bishop Ln N Mobile, AL$153K--11,265
- 350 Wacker Ln N Mobile, AL$138K311,185
- 313 Bishop Ln Mobile, AL--------
- 3256 Stein St Mobile, AL$911K--54,650
- 312 Wacker Ln N Mobile, AL$488K333,304
- 3252 Stein St Mobile, AL$919K444,959
- 601 Bishop Ln N Mobile, AL$556K44.53,373
- 352 Wacker Ln N Mobile, AL$190K--32,552
- 55 Bishop Ln N Mobile, AL$218K523,070
- 308 Wacker Ln N Mobile, AL$405K43.53,500
- Shady Oak Dr Mobile, AL$108K--11,042
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!