3411 NE 158th St, Lake Forest Park, WA 981554 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,660 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $653,000
- Price/sqft: $245
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- Tiered deck, patio with clematis covered pergola and hottub, garden shed color matched to home
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,660 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7979900895
- Zillow Home ID: 49074379
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3411 Ne 158th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98155 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 31% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 65.7% higher than in Lake Forest Park, and 13.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98155 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lake Forest Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98155 home values.
- 3411 NE 158th St Lake Forest Park, WA$713K42.52,660
- 15618 34th Ave NE Lake Forest Park, WA$653K332,860
- 3405 NE 158th St Lake Forest Park, WA$707K42.52,660
- 15614 34th Ave NE Lake Forest Park, WA$406K31.751,640
- 3410 NE 158th St Lake Forest Park, WA$514K21.752,240
- 15625 35th Ave NE Lake Forest Park, WA$614K522,930
- 3404 NE 158th St Lake Forest Park, WA$323K211,050
- 15615 35th Ave NE Lake Forest Park, WA$945K42.52,670
- 15604 34th Ave NE Lake Forest Park, WA$682K83.753,900
- 15805 35th Ave NE Lake Forest Park, WA$721K52.53,470
- 3418 NE 156th St Lake Forest Park, WA$311K21890
- 15816 34th Ave NE Lake Forest Park, WA$723K522,750
- 15815 35th Ave NE Lake Forest Park, WA$565K22.52,440
- 15605 35th Ave NE Lake Forest Park, WA$354K311,250
- 3323 NE 158th St Lake Forest Park, WA$546K42.253,010
- 15822 34th Ave NE Lake Forest Park, WA$505K321,980
- 3417 NE 156th St Lake Forest Park, WA$386K321,690
- 15823 35th Ave NE Lake Forest Park, WA$624K212,080
- 15615 34th Ave NE Lake Forest Park, WA$511K411,790
- 3320 NE 158th St Lake Forest Park, WA$555K432,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!