3411 NE 165th Ave, Vancouver, WA 986824 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,909 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,492 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $199,900
- Price/sqft: $105
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,909 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 54
- Lot width: 139
- Parcel #: 164259092
- Zillow Home ID: 23309206
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3411 Ne 165th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98682 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 54.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.1% greater than in Mill Plain, and 56.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98682 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mill Plain.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98682 home values.
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
2,455 sqft, 7,840 sqft lot, built in 1997
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
- 3407 NE 165th Ave Vancouver, WA$214K421,777
- 3415 NE 165th Ave Vancouver, WA$248K52.52,271
- 3405 NE 165th Ave Vancouver, WA$238K32.52,038
- 3408 NE 166th Ave Vancouver, WA$228K321,336
- 3310 NE 166th Ave Vancouver, WA$222K22.51,728
- 3412 NE 166th Ave Vancouver, WA$263K532,558
- 3306 NE 166th Ave Vancouver, WA$244K32.52,149
- 16505 NE 35th St Vancouver, WA$210K42.51,728
- 3403 NE 165th Ave Vancouver, WA$242K32.51,728
- 16509 NE 35th St Vancouver, WA$222K32.51,769
- 16415 NE 35th St Vancouver, WA$212K32.51,728
- 3410 NE 165th Ave Vancouver, WA$242K32.252,256
- 3302 NE 166th Ave Vancouver, WA$246K4--2,056
- 16513 NE 35th St Vancouver, WA$209K42.251,728
- 3406 NE 165th Ave Vancouver, WA$254K42.52,321
- 3313 NE 165th Ave Vancouver, WA$241K42.51,909
- 16413 NE 35th St Vancouver, WA$236K32.252,021
- 3208 NE 166th Ave Vancouver, WA$248K42.51,949
- 3402 NE 165th Ave Vancouver, WA$225K42.51,777
- 3309 NE 165th Ave Vancouver, WA$214K42.51,755
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.