3412 Ingram Ct, Lafayette, IN 479093 beds, 2 baths, 1,312 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,710 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,312 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Lot depth: 123
- Lot width: 63
- Parcel #: 791106454008000033
- Zillow Home ID: 55099754
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3412 Ingram Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 47909, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 68.1% greater than in Lafayette, and 146.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 47909 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lafayette.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 47909 home values.
- 3416 Ingram Ct Lafayette, IN$120K--2.51,751
- 3408 Ingram Ct Lafayette, IN$127K--2.52,021
- 3420 Ingram Ct Lafayette, IN$105K--21,410
- 3404 Ingram Ct Lafayette, IN$107K--21,361
- 3400 Ingram Ct Lafayette, IN$103K321,240
- 3424 Ingram Ct Lafayette, IN$111K--21,484
- 3413 Ingram Ct Lafayette, IN$118K--2.51,676
- 3409 Ingram Ct Lafayette, IN$107K--21,462
- 3417 Ingram Ct Lafayette, IN$120K--2.51,698
- 3336 Ingram Ct Lafayette, IN$111K--21,469
- 353 Duke Ln Lafayette, IN$105K--21,302
- 3421 Ingram Ct Lafayette, IN$114K--21,636
- 3428 Ingram Ct Lafayette, IN$145K--2.51,406
- 3332 Ingram Ct Lafayette, IN$102K321,200
- 3425 Ingram Ct Lafayette, IN$126K411,661
- 3427 Ingram Ct Lafayette, IN$103K311,352
- 352 Duke Ln Lafayette, IN$109K321,416
- 3328 Ingram Ct Lafayette, IN$104K--21,376
- 345 Duke Ln Lafayette, IN$113K--21,561
- 348 Duke Ln Lafayette, IN$102K--21,200
Nearby Schools in Lafayette
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292