3412 Jasper St, Philadelphia, PA 191343 beds, 1 bath, 916 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $25,500
- Finished basement
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 916 sqft
- Lot depth: 53
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 452381900
- Zillow Home ID: 10448103
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3412 Jasper Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Richmond market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 39.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11% higher than in Philadelphia, and 20.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Richmond home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Richmond home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,017 sqft, 1,306 sqft lot, built in 1920
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 3414 Jasper St Philadelphia, PA$42K31916
- 3410 Jasper St Philadelphia, PA$38K31916
- 3416 Jasper St Philadelphia, PA$42K31916
- 3408 Jasper St Philadelphia, PA$40K31916
- 1860 E Russell St Philadelphia, PA$39K311,016
- 3418 Jasper St # 1 Philadelphia, PA$72K111,227
- 3418 Jasper St # 2 Philadelphia, PA$86K211,227
- 3418 Jasper St Philadelphia, PA$66KStudio--1,227
- 1858 E Russell St Philadelphia, PA$37K311,016
- 1856 E Russell St Philadelphia, PA$39K311,016
- 1854 E Russell St # A Philadelphia, PA$102K------
- 1865 E Ontario St Philadelphia, PA--2--1,554
- 1863 E Ontario St Philadelphia, PA$36K311,031
- 1854 E Russell St Philadelphia, PA$36K311,016
- 1861 E Ontario St Philadelphia, PA$50K311,031
- 1859 E Ontario St Philadelphia, PA$41K311,031
- 1852 E Russell St Philadelphia, PA$42K311,016
- 1857 E Ontario St Philadelphia, PA$42K311,031
- E Schiller St Philadelphia, PA$64K311,093
- Helen St Philadelphia, PA$40K31920
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.