3412 Market St, San Francisco, CA 941143 beds, 2 baths, 1,680 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,051 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1904
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $853,000
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Park, Water
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,680 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 2717 014
- Zillow Home ID: 15129895
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3412 Market Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Twin Peaks, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% lower than in San Francisco, and 92.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Twin Peaks home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Twin Peaks home values.
- 3406 Market St San Francisco, CA$2.63M--31,996
- 3400-3402 Market St San Francisco, CA$2.72M--22,200
- 3394 Market St San Francisco, CA$2.4M231,741
- 611-613 Corbett Ave San Francisco, CA$3.25M--32,298
- 601 Corbett Ave # 601A San Francisco, CA$2.67M32.52,601
- 619 Corbett Ave San Francisco, CA$3.42M--22,310
- 3386 Market St San Francisco, CA$1.31M321,891
- 595 Corbett Ave San Francisco, CA$2.53M--21,747
- 587 Corbett Ave San Francisco, CA$2.21M432,943
- 25 Short St San Francisco, CA$2.08M663,300
- 583 Corbett Ave San Francisco, CA$2.8M44.52,993
- 7 Short St San Francisco, CA$1.26M221,300
- 655 Corbett Ave San Francisco, CA$765K21960
- 655 Corbett Ave San Francisco, CA$562K11756
- 655 Corbett Ave San Francisco, CA$775K--1986
- 655 Corbett Ave San Francisco, CA$750K--1756
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292