- Lot: 10,698 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1952
- 109 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,322 all time views
- 31 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $53
- MLS #: T2739163
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Off street
- Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, HOA Common Assn \ None, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ City Water, Exterior Features \ Utility Shed, Air Conditioning \ Wall Units\Window, Exterior Features \ Other, Garage Carport \ None, Garage Features \ Open Parking, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Exterior Features \ Storage, Last Status \ Incomplete, Exterior Features \ Parking - Rv\Boat, Utilities \ Other, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Property Type \ Income, Heatingand Fuel \ Other
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 624 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2112827570
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $49-100K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33619 home values will rise 6.5% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among 33619 homes, this home is 53.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 10.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33619, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50.2% higher than in Tampa, and 376.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33619 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33619 home values.
|3410 N 54th St Tampa, FL||$83K||3||2||1,200|
|3416 N 54th St Tampa, FL||--||Studio||--||672|
|3411 N 53rd St Tampa, FL||$61K||3||1||1,182|
|3406 N 54th St Tampa, FL||$175K||4||2||3,024|
|3413 N 53rd St Tampa, FL||$68K||2||1||1,400|
|3413 N 53rd St APT A Tampa, FL||$51K||2||1||700|
|3407 N 53rd St Tampa, FL||$143K||4||2.5||1,843|
|3413 N 54th St Tampa, FL||$152K||2||2||2,320|
|3413 N 54th St Tampa, FL||$66K||Studio||--||2,320|
|3420 N 54th St Tampa, FL||$82K||3||2||1,200|
|3415 N 53rd St Tampa, FL||$81K||3||2||1,200|
|3411 N 54th St APT A Tampa, FL||$101K||2||2||1,200|
|3415 N 54th St # AB Tampa, FL||$106K||Studio||--||2,000|
|3402 N 54th St Tampa, FL||$88K||3||2||1,236|
|3401 N 53rd St Tampa, FL||$97K||3||2||1,440|
|3417 N 53rd St Tampa, FL||$58K||3||1||1,202|
|3422 N 54th St Tampa, FL||$83K||3||2||1,200|
|3419 N 54th St Tampa, FL||$48K||2||1||768|
|3424 N 54th St Tampa, FL||$83K||3||2||1,200|
|3423 N 53rd St Tampa, FL||$70K||2||1||1,344|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!