3412 Ocean Front WalkAPT 102, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
Sold on 5/15/12: $1,700,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Condo:1,989 sq ft
- Lot:1,006 sqft
- Year Built:1971
- Last Sold:May 2012 for $1,700,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
short walk to numerous shops and restaurants, great beach front lifestyle, summer months enjoy moderate level of beach activity (June-Aug), rest of year is like having a private beach outside your unit.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Office, Sun room, Walk-in closet
- Additional FeaturesInterior remodel completed 2006; exterior remodel planned 2007 (paid by current owner)
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Last Remodel Year2006
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #4225005052
- Room Count10
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count6
- Unit Floor #1
- Zillow Home ID20443048
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow670
- Exterior MaterialStucco
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,965,457||$1.55M – $2.42M||+$7,954||$988||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$6,171/mo||$1.6K – $10K/mo||+$105||$3.10||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Venice home values will increase 12% next year, compared to a 6.8% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Venice homes, this home is valued 53.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Venice market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 14.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 55.8% less than in Los Angeles, and 68.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Venice home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Venice home values.
Neighborhood for 3412 Ocean Front Walk APT 102
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005