3413 La Selva St, San Mateo, CA 944032 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,190 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Laguna Vista is a great townhouse community, it is known for its waterfront properties. In the heart of Peninsula. Approx 20 minutes to San Francisco and 15 Minutes to Palo Alto. Easy access to Bayfront Bike Trail, parks, shopping and all conveniences.
- Lot: 1,481 sqft
- Built in 1978
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $450,000
- Price/sqft: $378
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,190 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 61
- Lot width: 24
- Parcel #: 040450170
- Zillow Home ID: 15541040
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3413 La Selva Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Los Prados market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 105.3% higher than in San Mateo, and 41.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Los Prados home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Mateo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Los Prados home values.
- 3415 La Selva St San Mateo, CA$500K21.51,190
- 3411 La Selva St San Mateo, CA$710K321,450
- 3417 La Selva St San Mateo, CA$505K221,190
- 3409 La Selva St San Mateo, CA$728K321,450
- 3419 La Selva St San Mateo, CA$566K21.51,190
- 3407 La Selva St San Mateo, CA$714K321,450
- 3356 Kimberly Way San Mateo, CA$624K21.51,110
- 3405 La Selva St San Mateo, CA$587K21.51,200
- 3354 Kimberly Way San Mateo, CA$663K221,260
- 3403 La Selva St San Mateo, CA$617K21.51,190
- 3352 Kimberly Way San Mateo, CA$660K221,260
- 3389 Los Prados St San Mateo, CA$621K21.51,190
- 3401 La Selva St San Mateo, CA$681K32.51,450
- 3385 Los Prados St San Mateo, CA$662K221,260
- 3387 Los Prados St San Mateo, CA$682K221,310
- 3350 Kimberly Way San Mateo, CA$657K221,260
- 3383 Los Prados St San Mateo, CA$640K221,260
- 3348 Kimberly Way San Mateo, CA$658K221,260
- 3381 Los Prados St San Mateo, CA$633K21.51,110
- 3346 Kimberly Way San Mateo, CA$611K21.51,110
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!