- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3413 Martin Ave, Omaha, NE 681122 beds, 1 bath, 1,240 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,506 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $53,000
- Price/sqft: $43
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,240 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0924080000
- Zillow Home ID: 75804083
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3413 Martin Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Omaha, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60% lower than in Omaha Metro, and 92.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Omaha home values rise more quickly than other regions in Omaha Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Omaha home values.
- 3417 Martin Ave Omaha, NE$64K211,029
- 3409 Martin Ave Omaha, NE$65K21.5943
- 3421 Martin Ave Omaha, NE$62K21960
- 3405 Martin Ave Omaha, NE$60K311,065
- 6746 N 35th St Omaha, NE$61K31910
- 6750 N 35th St Omaha, NE$58K31980
- 6754 N 35th St Omaha, NE$66K21.51,018
- 6742 N 35th St Omaha, NE$42K31936
- 3425 Martin Ave Omaha, NE$68K311,196
- 6758 N 35th St Omaha, NE$67K311,053
- 3406 Martin Ave Omaha, NE$59K211,079
- 6738 N 35th St Omaha, NE$44K22956
- 3410 Martin Ave Omaha, NE$56K311,037
- 3402 Martin Ave Omaha, NE$59K311,053
- 3429 Martin Ave Omaha, NE$86K321,085
- 3414 Martin Ave Omaha, NE$60K21960
- 3337 Martin Ave Omaha, NE$88K31.51,053
- 3418 Martin Ave Omaha, NE$70K321,044
- 6734 N 35th St Omaha, NE$50K31928
- 3348 Martin Ave Omaha, NE$101K311,091
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.