- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3413 SE 19th Ct, Des Moines, IA 503203 beds, 3 baths, 1,012 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,539 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $129,000
- Price/sqft: $127
- Finished basement, 320 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,012 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 01005161060000
- Zillow Home ID: 769154
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3413 Se 19th Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Pioneer Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.3% greater than in Des Moines, and 81.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Pioneer Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pioneer Park home values.
- 3409 SE 19th Ct Des Moines, IA$134K32.51,390
- 3417 SE 19th Ct Des Moines, IA$153K332,176
- 3405 SE 19th Ct Des Moines, IA$126K321,146
- 1905 Juniper Ct Des Moines, IA$122K41.5864
- 3419 SE 19th Ct Des Moines, IA$136K32.51,156
- 1901 Juniper Ct Des Moines, IA$134K31.51,040
- 3401 SE 19th Ct Des Moines, IA$132K321,268
- 1909 Juniper Ct Des Moines, IA$126K41.51,425
- 3501 SE 19th Ct Des Moines, IA$127K32906
- 3315 SE 19th Ct Des Moines, IA$131K311,302
- 3410 SE 19th Ct Des Moines, IA$128K321,292
- 3414 SE 19th Ct Des Moines, IA$133K32952
- 3406 SE 19th Ct Des Moines, IA$127K32914
- 1915 Juniper Ct Des Moines, IA$129K421,050
- 1900 Juniper Ct Des Moines, IA$137K421,372
- 1916 Evergreen Ave Des Moines, IA$120K31982
- 1920 Evergreen Ave Des Moines, IA$127K32.51,382
- 3311 SE 19th Ct Des Moines, IA$139K331,392
- 3240 SE 20th St Des Moines, IA$132K321,040
- 3400 SE 19th Ct Des Moines, IA$126K321,138
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!