3414 NE 19th Ave, Portland, OR 972122 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2003 for $307,500
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 340 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Metal
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,650 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1928
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: R187984
- Zillow Home ID: 53886082
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3414 Ne 19th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sabin market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 10.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.3% higher than in Portland, and 68.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sabin home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sabin home values.
- 3426 NE 19th Ave Portland, OR$573K52.52,106
- 3404 NE 19th Ave Portland, OR$642K523,296
- 3436 NE 19th Ave Portland, OR$464K411,971
- 3344 NE 19th Ave Portland, OR$577K332,180
- 3415 NE 20th Ave Portland, OR$404K411,220
- 3446 NE 19th Ave Portland, OR$487K331,641
- 3334 NE 19th Ave Portland, OR$663K31.51,875
- 3403 NE 20th Ave Portland, OR$641K322,512
- 3427 NE 20th Ave Portland, OR$489K31.51,791
- 3347 NE 20th Ave Portland, OR$571K422,214
- 3435 NE 20th Ave Portland, OR$643K321,800
- 3324 NE 19th Ave Portland, OR$471K411,696
- 1930 NE Fremont St Portland, OR$1.16M524,205
- 3335 NE 20th Ave Portland, OR$667K321,968
- 3415 NE 19th Ave Portland, OR$617K31.52,017
- 3425 NE 19th Ave Portland, OR$639K433,624
- 3403 NE 19th Ave Portland, OR$628K32.52,116
- 3327 NE 20th Ave Portland, OR$474K41.51,878
- 3435 NE 19th Ave Portland, OR$619K31.51,864
- 3343 NE 19th Ave Portland, OR$612K51.52,210
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.